Hanhai Startup University aims to provide entrepreneurs with experiences and lessons from numerous experts and knowledgeable professionals in targeted fields.
Sessions offered in the Startup University Program encompass the many aspects of managing a startup and successful entrepreneurship.
Some key focuses include (but not limited to):
- Helping entrepreneurs understand certain markets and their respective values
- Sales and marketing management
- Legal issues
- Bestbusiness practices
- Basic US and China business requirements and operations
Hanhai Startup University program encourages interaction between speakers and attendees during each session. A class session is presented to a small group of people (10-15 attendees). Sessions can expand to a larger group depending on topics and the availability of instructors.A Q&A at the conclusion of each session is held to address any further concerns or conclude lingering discussions.
- Hanhai Startup University – Hacking the Pitch: Use Stories, Structure, and Strategy to Elevate your Pitch July 30, 2014
- 第九届“春晖杯”中国留学人员创业创新大赛旧金山赛区 July 24, 2014
- Silicon Valley Chinese Startup Founders Association
- Hanhai Investment Demo Day
- Silicon Valley Chinese Alumni Entrepreneur Forum – Wearable Devices
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweets by @Hanhai_US