Hanhai Startup University aims to provide entrepreneurs with experiences and lessons from numerous experts and knowledgeable professionals in targeted fields.
Sessions offered in the Startup University Program encompass the many aspects of managing a startup and successful entrepreneurship.
Some key focuses include (but not limited to):
- Helping entrepreneurs understand certain markets and their respective values
- Sales and marketing management
- Legal issues
- Bestbusiness practices
- Basic US and China business requirements and operations
Hanhai Startup University program encourages interaction between speakers and attendees during each session. A class session is presented to a small group of people (10-15 attendees). Sessions can expand to a larger group depending on topics and the availability of instructors.A Q&A at the conclusion of each session is held to address any further concerns or conclude lingering discussions.
- Hanhai Regularly Pitch Session March 4, 2014
- Meeting The Author of “The Startup Pitch: A Proven Formula to Win Funding
- The Gears of Business February 25, 2014
- The Zhongguancun Management Committee Visited Hanhai
- The Dean of Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management Visited Hanhai January 14, 2014
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweets by @Hanhai_US