Hanhai Startup University aims to provide entrepreneurs with experiences and lessons from numerous experts and knowledgeable professionals in targeted fields.
Sessions offered in the Startup University Program encompass the many aspects of managing a startup and successful entrepreneurship.
Some key focuses include (but not limited to):
- Helping entrepreneurs understand certain markets and their respective values
- Sales and marketing management
- Legal issues
- Bestbusiness practices
- Basic US and China business requirements and operations
Hanhai Startup University program encourages interaction between speakers and attendees during each session. A class session is presented to a small group of people (10-15 attendees). Sessions can expand to a larger group depending on topics and the availability of instructors.A Q&A at the conclusion of each session is held to address any further concerns or conclude lingering discussions.
- DFW Metroplex Seeking Cooperation Opportunities with China through Hanhai April 18, 2014
- Bay Area Council Beijing Representative Office April 17, 2014
- China ITTC 2014
- Suzhou Industrial Park visited Hanhai April 10, 2014
- 10 Top Things Startups Should Know About PR April 9, 2014
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Tweets by @Hanhai_US